Welcome to the ultimate beauty-hoarder’s blog of product reviews and random nonsense. Please leave your sanity at the door and join me on my journey of self-discovery through overindulgence. I thank you.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What My Nose Knows

My sense of smell is ten times more acute than a bomb-sniffing bloodhound (a nightmare situation during pregnancy, by the way). Much as I hate to don the same hair-do everyday, I can’t seem to bring myself to wear the same fragrance, either. My scent must match my mood. Let it be done.

*Product Review: Prince Matchabelli Cotton Candy Deodorant Body Spray

Sometimes you just wanna be a kid again. Or ... at least feel like one. Truthfully, this smells a little more like strawberry than cotton candy to me, but whatever. It’s all in the suggestion. You can find it a Kmart or random drugstores for around $3.99 for a 2.5 oz. can. Come on, you can’t beat that for a perfume that actually has some staying-power. No, you probably wouldn’t wanna wear it to that ultra-important job interview, but … it’s fun, it lasts and lasts, and it makes me feel girly and sweet. Just like a good man. (Except for the whole cheap part, but … well, you get the idea.) If you’re truly looking for an “anti-aging” product, this is the best you can hope to find … 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment