Welcome to the ultimate beauty-hoarder’s blog of product reviews and random nonsense. Please leave your sanity at the door and join me on my journey of self-discovery through overindulgence. I thank you.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Save the Children

I have ruined my child: contaminated her one-year-old mind with my often-scoffed-at affliction. In any given store, on any given day, my child will impishly peer up at me (with pant-leg in hand) and declare, “I need wotion on da knee, Mama”. At which point, I must immediately produce a bottle of lotion from my purse and dispense an imaginary quantity onto her tiny little knee-cap. If, for some completely bizarre and inexplicable reason, I don’t have a bottle of said “wotion” ... God help me! It’s not going to end well.

*Product Review: Burt's Bees Baby Bee, Pint-Sized Buttermilk Bath Soak

So, this Buttermilk Bath is a less expensive alternative to the Sumbody Wholesum Bath Milk (which I love so dearly), at $15.99 for 9 oz. It still comes in the nifty (and oh-so-eco-friendly) glass jar, softens the skin beautifully, and has a lovely aroma. It’s actually designed for babies, so it’s extra-gentle too. (I initially bought this FOR the baby, but well … you know.) The advantage of this product is that it’s much more readily accessible. You can find it at most Target and drug-store type establishments. I have also purchased it from drugstore .com. I use the accompanying Buttermilk Body Lotion and Body Wash on my daughter almost everyday. It’s a great buy from a quality line of elixirs … 4 ½ Stars.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment