Welcome to the ultimate beauty-hoarder’s blog of product reviews and random nonsense. Please leave your sanity at the door and join me on my journey of self-discovery through overindulgence. I thank you.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Two Steps Closer to Cuckoo


Do you ever wake up and think, “Wow. This is not the life I imagined I’d be living”?  That’s when you need more lotion … and a supportive undergarment.



Product Review:  Natural Touch by Vanity Fair Full Coverage Bra 

Well, at least I can take comfort in knowing that, if not my spirits, this contraption is sure to lift my wayward bosom.  It’s seamless, full-coverage, easily accessible, and affordable. Gotta love that Target ($14.99).  From what I can tell, it comes in 34C, 36B-D, 38B-D, and 40C-D.  If you fit the bill, jump up for joy (with you forearms aptly cradling your busteses, that is), ‘cuz this bra’s for you. Even though it’s modest, the fun leopard print makes it slightly sexier.  I only wish it came in more colors.  The only other one I can find is white. (I don’t do white bras.)  Anyway, the shaping and support are excellent and it’s comfortable as all get-out.  For an inexpensive way to spice up your unders without abandoning your practicality … 4½ Stars

Natural Touch by Vanity Fair Full Coverage Bra - Leopard Print 36D

No comments:

Post a Comment